SERVES 25 |
Unfortunately you can’t wear these Caprese and Perino wreaths, but you can eat them. Make double, because they’ll be gone before you know it!
- 1 punnet Perino Snacking Tomatoes
- 1 punnet Perino Gold Snacking Tomatoes
- 220 g pot of baby bocconcini
- fresh basil leaves
- Slice the Perino tomatoes in half.
- On each skewer place half a red Perino tomato, a baby bocconcini and another red Perino half.
- Make a wreath shape with fresh basil leaves, then arrange your tomato and bocconcini skewers on the leaves, with the gold Perino tomatoes in the middle.
- Drizzle with extra virgin olive oil, add salt and pepper to taste, and enjoy!