Perino and Chicken Lettuce Cups
SERVES 6 |
Let-tuce into this delicious lunchbox treat! Perfect for the kids when you’re all out of ideas.
- 100 g Perino Snacking Tomatoes, quartered
- 100 g Perino Gold Snacking Tomatoes, quartered
- 2 cups cooked chicken, shredded
- ½ cup cucumber, diced
- handful fresh parsley, chopped
- ¼ cup mayonnaise
- 200 g soba noddles or whole wheat spaghetti, cooked to packet directions
- 4 -6 lettuce leaves edges trimmed and chilled
- sea salt and freshly ground pepper, to taste
- Place the shredded chicken, cucumber and parsley in a large bowl and toss to combine.
- Add mayonnaise and stir well to coat. Season to taste, with salt and pepper.
- Place lettuce leaves on individual plates or lunch boxes.
- Divide noodles/pasta evenly among the servings and top with chicken mix.
- Dress with a serve of colourful red and gold Perino tomatoes – and enjoy!