Perino Gold Frittata
SERVES 2 |
Prep Time 30MINS
Just when you thought the humble Frittata was safe from Perino, think again! This delicious recipe with Perino Gold will have you drooling in anticipation.
- 200 g Perino Gold Tomatoes, halved
- 30 g butter
- 200 g mushrooms, sliced
- 4 eggs
- 1/2 cup spinach
- Sea salt and freshly ground pepper, to taste
- Preheat the oven to 160 degrees.
- Melt butter into an oven proof frying pan over a medium heat.
- Add sliced mushrooms and Perino Gold tomatoes to the pan. Cook for a few minutes until slightly softened.
- Crack eggs into a bowl and lightly beat. Add spinach, cooked mushroom and tomatoes and stir to combine. Season with salt and pepper.
- Return the mixture to the frying pan and pop in the oven for 15 - 20 minutes or until cooked through!