Perino Mini Egg Muffins
SERVES 6 |
Do we have egg on our face? Nope, that’s just these yummy Perino and egg muffins that are a great snack for every lunchbox.
- 100 g Perino Snacking Tomatoes, halved
- 100 g Perino Gold Snacking Tomatoes, halved
- 3 eggs
- ½ cup cup milk
- ½ cup ham or bacon, diced & lightly fried
- Small handful dried basil
- 1 tsp olive oil
- sea salt and freshly ground pepper, to taste
- Preheat oven to 180°C.
- Whisk eggs and milk in a bowl.
- Add ham/bacon, Perino tomatoes and dried basil to the bowl. Season with salt and pepper and stir through.
- Grease a 6-cup muffin tin with olive oil.
- Pour in egg mixture.
- Bake for 20 – 25 minutes. Test the centre of the muffin to make sure the mixture is cooked through.
- Remove from the oven
- Serve cold as the perfect lunchbox snack!
- Tip: Add some cheese or spinach to change up the flavour