Summer Grilled Vegetable Salad
SERVES 4 |
Even summer isn’t safe from our all-out snack attack! This flavour packed salad is perfect for when things start heating up outside.
- 100 g Perino Snacking Tomatoes, halved
- olive oil
- 1 eggplant, cut into strips
- 2 zucchini, cut into strips
- 1 jar chargrilled peppers, cut into strips
- handful fresh parsley
- sea salt and freshly ground pepper, to taste
- Lightly grease a grill pan with olive oil and heat to a medium-high heat.
- Place the eggplant, zucchini and tomatoes on the grill. Turn once until they are slightly charred and cooked through. Place into a large bowl.
- Add peppers to the bowl, toss through and season with salt and pepper.
- Serve with a garnish of parsley and drizzle of olive oil.