Summer Perino and Asparagus Plate
SERVES 4 |
Even though we’re grown inside, we’re the perfect summer snack! Try us in this yummy summery dish.
- 100 g Perino Snacking Tomatoes, quartered
- 100 g Perino Gold Snacking Tomatoes, quartered
- 1 bunch asparagus
- 1 radish, thinly sliced
- 100 g labna
- handful mixed salad leaves
- micro herbs for garnish
- sea salt and freshly ground pepper, to taste
- olive oil for serving
- Bring a saucepan of water to boil and lightly blanch asparagus.
- Place a thin layer of labna on each plate.
- Top with asparagus, mixed salad leaves and radish.
- Add Perino tomatoes and season with salt and pepper.
- Garnish with micro herbs and drizzle lightly with olive oil to serve.