Perino and Corn Salad
SERVES 4 |
We’re not corny, but we are amazing in this Perino and corn salad! This one’s so good, we’re pretty sure you’ll be back for seconds.
- 1 punnet Perino Snacking Tomatoes, sliced in rounds
- 2 cobs fresh corn
- 1 small red onion, finely chopped
- 1 avocado, diced
- 1 cucumber, diced
- 1/2 red capsicum, seeds removed, chopped
- 2 spring onions, finely sliced
- handful flat coriander, chopped and extra for serving
- 2 tbsp fresh lime juice
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- sea salt and freshly ground pepper, to taste
- Char corn cobs on a hot griddle until well coloured and set aside to cool.
- Place Perino tomatoes, onion, avocado, cucumber, red capsicum, spring onion and coriander, to taste, in a large bowl.
- Slice the corn off the cob and add to bowl. Toss to blend.
- Add fresh lime juice and olive oil. Toss again and season to taste.
- Top with additional coriander leaves and serve.